- 12mx5mmWidth: 610mm or 1220mm
- 15mx4mmWidth: 610mm or 1220mm
- 10mx6mmWidth: 610mm or 1220mm
- 20mx3mmWidth: 610mm or 1220mm
- 30mx2mmWidth: 610mm or 1220mm
- 60mx1mmWidth: 610mm or 1220mm
PAPER FT ( PAPER THERMAL INSULATION)
TOPWOOL Ceramic fiber paper, produced by Matrix Industry China Limited,pure white colour, completely free of asbestos ,a lightweight refractory material processed form a blend of high purity alumina-silica fibers into a highly flexible uniform sheet ,excellent slag elimination technology, made from high-purity ceramic fiber by adding a small amount of binder which makes it flexible, and reduces off-gassing and odor during use, Excellent thermal insulation properties and construction performance, suitable for use in deep processing (multi-layer composite, punching, etc.); and excellent resistance to molten infiltration, allowing itself to be used for casting washer separation in the construction and glass industries.
Size and Specifications:
Lengthx Thickness: 60mx1mm, 30mx2mm, 20mx3mm, 15mx4mm, 12mx5mm, 10mx6mm
Width: 610mm or 1220mm
Other size pls contact us freely
(1) Excellent electrical insulation properties
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low thermal capacity;
(6) High flexibility
(7) Low slag content
(1) Industrial insulation, sealing, anti-corrosion material
(2) Insulation material for instruments and heating element
(3) Insulation material for automobile and aerospace industry
(4) Expansion joints filling material
(5) Molten metal sealing gasket
(6) Fireproof material
(7) Substitute for glass fiber and asbestos fiber
(8) Insulation for construction material, metallurgy and glass industries
More information, pls visit our website or email us mxrefractory at gmail dot com. Thanks a lot.
PACKAGE & DELIVERY
1 . Carton box package is made from 5 layer kraft paper to guarantee goods' safety during long distance sea delivery.
2. Shipping mark and packing details will according to clients’ requirements to design.
MATRIX’s mission is to deliver consistent quality refractories to industrial plants. The strategic value we bring is the high quality refractories and services at cost-effective prices. Since our begginings, we invest in technical advances and our people, MATRIX and our Technical Service Team have been committed to improving and optimizing refractory performance, and developing new products. This approach has been key to our building and maintaining partnerships with leading industry groups around the globe.
All transaction due to late delivery or bad quality will be compensated by 100% payment return